10.7.13


...What I would give to touch your face right now, to feel you upon me, I'd feel so safe. 
I could close my eyes and disappear into loves fold. 
To embrace if only for a kiss - a stand still second - a sliver - a tick. 
Gosh how great that would be! 
Fuel for memory, fuel for heart. 
Like leasing sanity in a world of disorder. 
Whatever the debt, I would pay double. 
A shine of the light now would just ensue a healthy pass on the rocky voyage of life.
 Let me not subtract from our already proven equation, just as we speak once my ears yearn for twice. When my eyes witness my soul asks for another sight. 
Every time I hear I search for a second scent. 
The truest of addictions, I just want to feed, like thirst for blood under a moon's glow. 
A rare desire for purities riches feeding an undeniable draw, a pulling of two hearts. 
Like a universe created for only two lovers.
 I just want more and when I've succeeded I'll thrive to get further within. 
Our love is an unstoppable force thats never to be tamed, 
like an animal astray, a wild hunger.... 
This is my favorite time - when it's just you and me - the whole world has disappeared.

~JCM~