19.10.12


You claim I can't walk away.
We have history you say.

Speaking to me with words that ring true.
However, your account needs review.

Understanding and forgiveness, we used them like glue.
So why is it now, I'm leaving you behind, sad and blue.

My heart ached the day I saw the truth.
Your ego runs the show, preventing anything new, hanging on to your dwindling youth.

Are you just getting by?
Never really talking about why.

And so we have become nothing but lies.

Overreacting? No way.
I would be a fool to stay.

Boasting you know the inner working if my soul.
If these words were true, your energy would make me glow.

I no longer shine after your words or from your touch.
I hate disliking you so much.

Music was my medium, hand picked, for you to understand.
Understand me, my mind, my heart, my soul, all of it, from beginning to end.

You never gave it a chance, brushing me off with nothing to say.
That was the day you almost took my music away.

He changed that for me.
Bringing light back into my life, allowing me to see.

You swear life without me is unbearable.
I swear life with you leaves me unstable.

"You have a lure I can't deny, but you've had your chance so say goodbye."