20.7.12


Morning Thoughts & the Music that Understands


I shouldn't see you anymore.
It leaves me wrapped in knots.
I'm stronger than this.....
"The passion's there so its gotta be right .... right?"

I'm so out of my element when it comes to you.
I hate that I can't imagine what to do.
Really, "its all your fault. You called me beautiful."

What would you think if I ever told you any part of this?
There was a time when I believed you could feel the same.
Now you make me feel it was all in my head.
Or maybe that was your intention.
"I've heard myself cry never again ... your like perfection"

Is it you that makes me feel so lost or is it me?
I wish I could say it all out loud.
I want to...
"The silence scares me because it screams the truth."

You haunt me.
I know you don't know.
How could you?
Would you even want to ....
"I wish you could feel as bad as I do."

I'll just keep to myself.
Not speaking about you.
Not thinking about you (I hate to admit that I ever do).
"The night is calling, and it whispers to me softly come and play."

So that's what I'll do.
I'm doing it without you.