6.10.17

Burning memories.
Glinting silver in a well- worn past.
Casting broken pictures.
This will be the last time I look upon them,
and see the blood stains.

These days have been shaped,
by someone else's mind.
The hours I've spent, wasted,
were not at all mine.
But someone else's imagination.
Figments of a perfect nation,
breeding perfect people.

Callous thoughts of vanity.
Worthless wishing, full of greed.
Coveting things they thought they need.
Nobody ever coveted me.
They thought of conformity.
Blending with a broken society.
So this is the end.

Of slipping through the cracks of 'perfect'.
I'm not like you so I'm not there.
Tell me, do you think it's worth it?
Do you think it's fair?

I'm not like you so I don't matter.
Just obstacles of what your after.
Give it time, then you may see.
That your fucked-up society,
could kill a person.
Like it almost killed me.